Followers

Sunday 20 March 2011

PS3 FW library tool v1.0

As some of you will no I am the creator of the PS3 cod tool series, but I have now decided to make a PS3 FW library tool


Thanks to DevineModz for the video


The tool contains a bunch of PS3 OFW's and CFW's as well as Homebrew apps.

You just browse the easy to use GUI to find what you are looking for, then you will be given a description of the file and be able to download the file.

98% of the download are direct
2% Take you to a website with the line
0% have surveys


I put the tool together in 5 hours to it could have bugs, if you find any please inform me and I will get them fixed.

Also if you think I have missed anything out please let me know and I will add it in (if its necessary)

Updates will be coming soon and you will no when a update is out due the the update feature in the program.

Also the program has a news section were I will put news on PS3 CFW, news on geo hotz (we have to support him) and news on my progress with the tool and what the next versions will include.

Enjoy, Modder1337

No comments:

Post a Comment